Translate

Τρίτη 24 Ιουλίου 2012

Chevy Stevens NEW BOOK


This time i want to inform you about a new book i have just read!!!As you can see the book is "Never Knowing" by Chevy Stevens or Tο Στιγμα in Greek!!!!!!!I am very impressed by this book and i am sure that you all gonna love it!I am having a great time with this book and i want to congratulate the writer Mrs Chevy Stevens!Τhe plot is perfect and you will never expect what its going to happen!The characters are described amazingly.I also learned many new words and i have my vocabulary  enhanced.
  I am looking forward to buying another book of Chevy Stevens!!
I dont know if she is planning to write a new book but i believe that we all should applaud her for her incredible stories!!!!!!!!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου